SD Beauty Aesthetics
Hi, my name is Sydney Draper and I started my beauty journey ten years ago. Around my two gorgeous boys and my supportive husband, I began in the Aesthetic industry two years ago and haven't looked back.
I'm very proud to carry over ten years of experience within the beauty industry.
I am trained and qualified in a wide range of treatments. Over this time, it became very clear for me that I wanted to hone my craft in the Aesthetic industry.
I have attentively built up my knowledge and practice on providing the most effective treatments that are scientifically proven to improve the longevity of your skinnwhilst providing the charm of holistic care.
All clients deserve to feel confident and look fantastic.
The skin is the bodies largest organ and unfortunately, one that is most neglected. Sometimes, our skin can be affected by factors dues to no fault of our own.
I am here to guide you on your journey to healthier skin and a happy and confident self. Whether you are suffering from a skin disorder, changes from environmental factors or need help with rejuvanation; everybody deserves to be happy within their skin.
Start your journey today!
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced Beauty Therapy - Skin Aestehtics - Level 4
- Massage Therapy and Tanning - Level 3
- Beauty Therapy - Level 2
- Skin Peels - Lactic, Salacylic and Glycolic
- Napo Meso Therapy
- Skin Needling
- Skin Brands - Eve Taylor, Dermalogica, Alumier MD, Skin Health Solutions
- Microdermabrasion (In house training)
- Full Body Waxing
- Acrylic and Gel Manicure
- Electrical - Body and Facial
- Epilation - Hair and Skin Blemishes
- Cryostethics, Cryopen, Lipo Contrast and Coolift
- Venus Freeze
- Genosys Hair Regrowth